A new year means new adventures and project to do... I have a BIG list of thing I would like to accomplished this year and things I will like to show you on this blog, but I'm to suggestions as well :)
The story about this project started when I purchased these earrings at Axxessori that I really liked, however when I got home I didn't like the crystal material very much with the natural light, but I really was into the shape of the earring so I didn't want to throw them out. Then I thought; "what should I do?" ... and my collection of nail polish came to mind. They paint and they have small brushes that are very easy to handle when you need to paint small pieces. So I decided to make Painted Crystal Earrings. The project is SOOOO easy and you can do it with different items as necklaces or bracelets with crystal stones. Shall we begin?
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: "HOW TO MAKE A CHOKER IN 20 MINUTES OR LESS"
- Nail Polish
- Earrings with crystal rhinestones
1. Decide how would you like your design and start applying the first color.
2. Let it dry for a couple of minutes.
3. Apply the second color, be careful not to paint over the previous color.
4. Continue with the design following step 1 and 2, until you' re satisfy with your combination.
5. Voilá! Project complete.. let it dry and wear with a messy hair-do for a modern and casual look.
To see more DIY project go HERE, Share you projects through twitter and instagram with #thekeyitemDIY